When your package is picked up and scanned in by the mail carrier (USPS/DHL) you will receive a shipping confirmation and a tracking number. It may take a few days for the tracking number to show transit details. Be patient, COVID has had a significant impact on our friends at USPS & DHL
To check on the status of your order, you can utilize this tool.
- Be sure to use the same email that you used for checkout.
- Check for spelling mistakes within your email.
- Enter your Order Number or Transaction ID. Check your receipt for this information.
- Order numbers often begin with the prefix of your online store.
- Transaction IDs either begin with a ch_ or are a series of numbers and letters.
If you'd like to see more examples on how to find your order information, please check out this FAQ Center article.
The information you see on this tool will update as your order moves from production to shipping. If your order has shipped from our warehouse, tracking will be provided. If your order is on pre-order and has not yet made it into our shipping software, we ask for your patience.